We were able to reschedule our annual banquet to June 20th. Right now that is the decision. At that time if it looks like we still can not have it the we will be canceling it and try again next year.

I will be mailing out the renewal packets and insurance invoices in a couple of weeks to all the clubs so watch your mail.