The question of the year. Why should I join a club. There are many different answers to this. Some of the reasons, but not all, by any means.
- Clubs are the entities that obtain private landowners permission to put trails on landowner property.
- Clubs are the entities that build and maintain the trails on private landowner property.
- Clubs are the entitles that work with landowners when they have an issue with ATV riders.
- Clubs work with ATV Maine to respond to proposed legislation that affects all ATV riders.
- Clubs work with the Department of Agriculture, Conservation, and Forestry (DACF) on items that affect all ATV riders.
- Clubs organize fun rides and events for members and others.
- Clubs interact with ATV Maine and other clubs for updates on trail conditions, trail maps, and fund raising events for charities.
- Several large landowners require riders on their property to be members of ATV Maine clubs and to have liability insurance.
Join an ATV club to help keep our trails open